Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where Have I been?



I think that says it all :) The end of the school year is rather busy. My dogs have been languishing on the couch. But that has all changed. Some of my criteria has slipped, and we are putting it back in place. Sitting politely at the door. Staying until released for dinner and breakfast. Rumi will start 2 X 2 weaves tomorrow and Thai will work on remembering what a correct weave performance might be. Herding starts again on Friday...or maybe tomorrow if thunderstorms hold off. And I need to get some tracking in there too :) So I will soon have much more to write about than end of school reports, paper work, and clean up the wetlands day (did I mention 400+ of our students pulled out over 1100 POUNDS of Garlic Mustard?).

1 comment:

  1. Love that video!

    Can't wait to read some updates.

    Blessings~ Angela and the aussie flock

    ReplyDelete